Looking for an effective Music provision?
We are committed to helping your pupils reach their full potential by providing a stimulating and supportive learning environment that encourages individual and team skills.
Our aim is to ensure effective progress for all of your pupils from reception through to year 6.
Why use LSC...
LSC Music Teachers will...
- Deliver inclusive, engaging and cross-curricular lessons
- Develop pupils’ vocal and percussion skills, improving tone, rhythm and pitch
- Differentiate effectively to ensure all pupils make progress
- Raise the profile of music beyond the school curriculum
LSC will support your school to...
- Deliver whole school music assemblies
- Increase participation in musical events and festivals
- Promote cultural diversity through music
- Engage and inspire your school community
“We’ve come to trust that LSC can arrange, organise and deliver these lessons consistently every week. For us, it just makes sense for us to have a fresh face to deliver the PE, Music and MFL.”Gareth ElswoodExecutive Head Teacher, St John Chrysostom Federation, Manchester
How your school can benefit from working with LSC
One PPA provider
A whole school solution delivering a wide range of subject specialists as and when you need them.
A well-rounded education
Subject specialists that deliver outstanding learning experiences.
Save time and also cost by accessing our reliable and expert specialists.
Quality teachers – guaranteed
All LSC specialists are employed following a successful LSC demonstration & three-day training programme
Guaranteed peace of mind, knowing LSC will provide full schemes of work, planning, assessment and teacher observations
LSC teachers complete termly professional development, ensuring they effectively lead their specialist subject in your school
LSC provide a bespoke solution to your PPA and enrichment needs that meets your curriculum and financial requirements
Confidence knowing LSC will provide an assigned subject specialist who will engage and delight your pupils.