Are you looking for an inspiring drama provision?
We aim to foster self-assessment and peer assessment abilities, strengthen analytical and communicative capabilities, and connect to literacy and history curricula.
Through Drama lessons, we also strive to build self-confidence, self-evaluation, and collaboration.
Why use LSC...
LSC Drama Teachers will...
- Deliver stimulating lessons that build confidence and understanding
- Develop critical and creative thinking skills through improvisation and role play
- Celebrate pupil progress through performances
- Explore and express ideas, feelings and experiences
LSC will support your school to...
- Embed pupils’ passion for lifelong learning
- Link lessons to the schools English curriculum
- Deliver assemblies and plays to showcase pupils’ work
- Raise aspirations and attainment
“The coaches are very much part of the Springwell family and not only support the children but provide CPD support for the staff. They are the best coaches we have worked with.”Clare EvansAssistant Headteacher, Springwell Park Primary School
How your school can benefit from working with LSC
One PPA provider
A whole school solution delivering a wide range of subject specialists as and when you need them.
A well-rounded education
Subject specialists that deliver outstanding learning experiences.
Save time and also cost by accessing our reliable and expert specialists.
Quality teachers – guaranteed
All LSC specialists are employed following a successful LSC demonstration & three-day training programme
Guaranteed peace of mind, knowing LSC will provide full schemes of work, planning, assessment and teacher observations
LSC teachers complete termly professional development, ensuring they effectively lead their specialist subject in your school
LSC provide a bespoke solution to your PPA and enrichment needs that meets your curriculum and financial requirements
Confidence knowing LSC will provide an assigned subject specialist who will engage and delight your pupils.